CSLA .NET

Vibrant discussion about CSLA .NET and using the framework to build great business applications.

Forum has moved

New location: CSLA .NET forum

CSLA .NET Resources:
  • CSLA .NET forum
  • CSLA .NET home page
  • The case of the ApplicationContext.ClientContext disappearance

rated by 0 users
    Answered (Not Verified) This post has 0 verified answers | 32 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
    60 Posts
    Jean posted on Mon, Jun 17 2013 10:46 PM

It seems that the content of ApplicationContext.ClientContext disappear .  During the login proess i put the user id in the clientContext, then i use my implementation of IAuthorizeDataPortal to recreate the user and get the stuff i need from it.   Now this is working fine for a couple of back and forth and than suddenly no more userID in the ClientContext, this can happen at any time, i there seems to have no pattern.

By reading the previous post, a recurring anwser is make sure you have the csla web in the folder, and i do.

i'm using Win8 with CSLA Core.4.5.30. on .net 4.5

All Replies

Top 150 Contributor
    60 Posts
    Jean replied on Sun, Jun 14 2015 9:27 PM

The setting of a property load a list for the user to be able to set another property.

Property A is set -> triggers a rule to load the possible choices for Property B

Hope that clarifies

Top 10 Contributor
    9,475 Posts

I'm not sure I see how this scenario gets you to loading a child object as a root? What do you do, load it, pull the collection from it, and then discard it?

Why not just load the filtered collection directly?

Rocky

Top 10 Contributor
    9,475 Posts

As I start to move the forum to GitHub, I'll move active threads there via link. Here's the link to continue this thread:

https://github.com/MarimerLLC/cslaforum/issues/3

Rocky

Page 3 of 3 (33 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS

Copyright (c) 2006-2014 Marimer LLC. All rights reserved.
    Email admin@lhotka.net for support.