Vibrant discussion about CSLA .NET and using the framework to build great business applications.
I'm trying to run my first test using CSLA 4.5 on Win 8 while following what I typically have done for SL projects. I have a remote DP running on the local machine (IIS Express), and when I try calling an async factory method on the business object, I get an error that returns the following message:
Object type or assembly could not be loaded (MyProject.MyInfoList, MyProject.WinRt, Version-126.96.36.199, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null).
at Csla.Server.Hosts.Silverlight.SilverlightReqeuestProcessor.Fetch(SilverlightCriteriaRequest request)
Any ideas on where I might look for the problem based on the error message?
For reference, I'm running this in VS2012 Ultimate on Win 8 Release Preview. I've got my solution structured similar to my SL solutions:
The main thing that I know is different with this vs my SL apps is that I don't have a ServiceReferences.ClientConfig file...so I've included the following code in the OnLaunched method in the App.xaml.cs class: Csla.Serialization.Mobile.CslaReaderWriterFactory.SetCslaReaderType(
Csla.DataPortalClient.WcfProxy.DefaultUrl = http://localhost:1234/MyPortal.svc;
After thinking about it more and looking at the project, I realized my Library.WinRT project did not have the same assembly name as my .NET version (I left the ".WinRT" appended to it). After removing that, I'm now getting a new error:
"Ambiguous match found"
Stack trace shows something about GetMethodImpl. I'll have to do some more looking.