CSLA .NET

Vibrant discussion about CSLA .NET and using the framework to build great business applications.

Forum has moved

New location: CSLA .NET forum

CSLA .NET Resources:
  • CSLA .NET forum
  • CSLA .NET home page
  • ProjectEdit / CollectionViewSource question

rated by 0 users
    Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 2 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
    202 Posts
    Tim posted on Fri, Nov 4 2011 11:34 AM

In the ProjectEdit user control in the new ProjectTracker example, the CollectionViewSource named "projectGetterViewSource" has no source defined for it.  On page 102 of the e-book, it states that "the first resource will contain the root viewmodel for the view."  Here is the xaml line in question:

<CollectionViewSource x:Key="projectGetterViewSource"/>

At what point is the source for this collection view source specified to be the ProjectGetter viewmodel? Is it hooked up in some other way at run-time?

Tim

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Top 10 Contributor
    9,475 Posts
    Verified by Tim

It is hooked up via Bxf. See the section in the ebook that discusses how Bxf works, and specifically how it creates and initializes the view.

Rocky

All Replies

Top 10 Contributor
    9,475 Posts
    Verified by Tim

It is hooked up via Bxf. See the section in the ebook that discusses how Bxf works, and specifically how it creates and initializes the view.

Rocky

Top 25 Contributor
    202 Posts
    Tim replied on Tue, Nov 8 2011 7:07 AM

Duh...I just didn't put the two together in my mind (what I was looking at in the XAML and the BXF's ShowView method).  Thanks.

Tim

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS

Copyright (c) 2006-2014 Marimer LLC. All rights reserved.
    Email admin@lhotka.net for support.